Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith dead.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Anna Nicole Smith dead.

    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith dead.

    Wow, now this is interesting news to come home to.
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith dead.

    Couldn't have happened to a better person...
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith dead.

    Haha, wow, I love how CNN has the live video feed from the announcement about to take place, then suddenly while I'm watching it they cut it off and it now appears to be locked out for "Pipeline" members only.. Screw CNN!
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith dead.

    Dang it, my ticket to getting rich is gone!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith dead.

    I don't care how dingy she was...she was hot all over again.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith dead.

    I can't help but think it's kind of funny how everyone is covering this like the President of the United States just died. Does anyone else think it's kind of pathetic how much people blow this stuff out of proportion?

    What exactly did she do that was so great? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Maybe I'm just missing something here.

    I mean, sure, it's shocking, but sheesh.
    Officially retired

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith dead.

    Very beautiful woman, but can anyone be surprised considering all of the turmoil always involved in her life. There is also a very young child now without a mother to remember.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith dead.

    She was a celebrity, but I think it is due to the number of media outlets on TV, radio, and internet that all cover these stories.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anna Nicole Smith dead.

    She cared about know one but herself! She was the most fake, dumbest, person I have ever seen and she had, I guess, only a body that man could make. As far as doing her.......I guess I could strap a two-by-four on and try. You know its a wonder she did not do porn. The only difference in her and real porn stars is she did everyman and woman behind closed doors and did not get paid for it.(or maybe she did I do not know.) She was a gold digging HO!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •